Request a Return Authorization Number
- Upon delivery, all packages should be inspected for visual signs of damage. If damage is noted, the customer reserves the right to refuse the shipment. If upon return to MSEC damage is confirmed, a replacement will be shipped to the customer at no extra charge. If the return is found to be undamaged, the customer will be held responsible for all shipping charges and/or restocking fees.
- All documented damage should be immediately reported to the shipping/ freight company and MSEC.
- If damaged merchandise is accepted by the customer, then it becomes the customer responsibility to file damage claims with the shipping/ freight company. The customer shall hold MSEC devoid of any further responsibilities for the damages.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable. If an incorrect product has been delivered, MSEC will arrange for free return shipping. Once the return has been received, we will send you a replacement product without any additional shipping charges.
- Products purchased from MSEC may be returned within a period of 30 days from the date of purchase. All used, refurbished, demo medical equipment is a Final Sale. These products are not refundable or exchangeable without a prior written permission from MSEC.
- Items specifically designated as being on Back-Order may be returned within a 30 day period from the date of delivery.
- To return merchandise for credit or replacement, please complete an online Return Authorization Number (RAN) Form. Once, MSEC receives the submission, you will be contacted with an RAN and return instructions. All returned products must be in their original packaging and require the RAN to be clearly marked on the outside of the package. Packages without an RAN will not be accepted and will be returned to the customer.
- MSEC is not liable for shipments made to us. We recommend that our customers use reputable shipping companies such as; UPS, FedEx, DHL or the U.S. Postal Service with good packaging (original packing preferred) and full insurance paid. Some of the products will be returned directly to the manufacturer. Please contact us for proper shipping instructions.
- Returns which have suffered physical damage during use by the customer or during transit back to MSEC will not be accepted for any reason. All returns are subject to a minimum 10% restocking fee. Restocking fee will not apply to orders incorrectly fulfilled by MSEC.
- Credit for returned items will only be issued once the return has been received, inspected and processed by the shipping/ receiving department, approximately 30 days from the date of receipt. Customers whose returned merchandise arrives with missing parts or components will be charged for the missing parts in addition to the restocking fee. Refunds will be issued back to the purchasing credit card or with a company check, unless otherwise instructed by the customer.
- An order cancellation fee of 10% will apply, if an order is cancelled by the customer after the order has been processed. Most orders are processed within 30 minutes of receipt.A full-refund will be given if the order has not yet been processed at the time of the cancellation.
- Made-to-Order products such as; power tables, exam tables, medical cabinets, shelving, sinks, curtain track, whirlpools, etc. are not returnable and are nonrefundable. Once a Made-to-Order item has been put into production, a cancellation fee of up to 40% may apply. Once these products have been shipped, they cannot be returned to MSEC and may only be repaired or returned to the manufacturer at the manufacturer’s discretion. All written product warranties will be honored by the manufacturer. Made-to-Order products may take up to several weeks to ship out. If you have a questions about Made-to-Order products, please contact our Customer Service Department prior to making the purchase.
- Any product which has been worn or came into contact with the human body is not returnable or refundable. Items such as pillows, diapers, mattresses, braces, hand splints and other medical products are single-use patient items and cannot be returned due to regulations governing the resale of these products.
- Broken or partial cases cannot be returned.
- Due to the nature of items marked Specials or On Sale, returns for credit or replacement will be limited to those products that are damaged or defective upon delivery. Due to stock limitations, replacements for Specials or On Sale items may limited.
- Defective medical products will be exchanged with the same type of products ordered.
- Default on any portion of the payment be it either by check, credit card or any other legal and acceptable means will begin to accrue interest on the outstanding amount at the rate of two and one-half (2.5%) percent per month. All related fees and expenses, including; legal, collections, travel, accommodations, etc. will become the responsibility of the undersigned or the organization noted below.
- Your signature on this document acts as an acknowledgement of the terms stated herein for any current and/or future orders placed henceforth by your facility/organization.
back to top
toll free: 1-877-706-4480